For your tax preparation appointment you will need:
* A valid government-issued picture ID for yourself and your spouse
* The tax identification number of each person on your return (SSN or TIN)
* Your bank routing and account numbers for refunds or withdrawals
* Last year's tax return
* Your tax documentation (W2s, 1099s, etc.)
* Documentation to assist with taking deductions or claiming credits
Need help gathering your documentation?
Click HERE for forms to guide you through the process of collecting just about everything you could need.
Receive this guide to help you save time and money. You will also receive other timely money news and information.